Friday, November 27, 2009

Posted by Mittens

Hello, this is an update about the missing person named Elon. Who disappeared on November 19th.
No,clues have been found exept one clue by a an unknow commmenter. That stated  "
I spotted someone matching that description at the Florida coast looking for a waterspout.Perhaps he hired a boat to help him with his quest.I will began searching the area he was last spotted in but it's likely he's already moved on." But, we have not found any evidence to support or not support that clue.  We have called master detectives Frank and Joe Hardy to help us. They will so be helping us on this case soon.

Mittens

10 comments:

  1. Choco says that he can help Mittens, because he has a great nose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're calling for Frank and Joe; they are always a great help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can help too but I might get side tracked by all the McDonalds on the way there .My tummy does love those hamburgers!But I promise not to get so fat I can't walk.Now I just need to figure out how to take my owners van when he isn't looking.
    Mr.Bossy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr.Bossy is naughty,he wants to steal a van.I must report him to the police at once.
    -a kitty cat (who wishes to remain anonymous)

    ReplyDelete
  5. grrrrr,I wish I was king! I'd lock all you nasty cats up in jail! grrrrr!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well you aren't so ha ha ha! besides us cats are MUCH smarter then you stupid dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess you cats are good for one thing ,after all we dogs wouldn't have anyone to scare and chase up trees! So there smarty pants!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you know what I mean idiot!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's been reported that a dog and cat were taken to jail at 2:30 this afternoon for public disturbance.The matter is under investigation.
    FBI

    ReplyDelete